If you are injured due to the negligence of another, Kendal Coleman, P.C. will aggressively and diligently fight for you.
The law protects you if you are injured by someone's acts or omissions and allows you to seek compensation for physical and mental injuries, economic damages as well as pain and suffering.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or a slip and fall, please call Kendal Coleman, P.C. immediately as the statute of limitation for certain matters is 90 days.
Our law firm handles all personal injury matters including but not limited to:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Injury on Property
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Intentional Tort
Our law firm will:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care and stay in touch with you as you recover from your injuries
- Help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations, personal injury protection, bodily injury and under/uninsured
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs
- And go to trial if necessary
We handle personal injury matters on a regular basis, be we understand that this is not everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step of the process. Your recovery is our main concern.