Corporations and Business Law
Law Offices of Kendal Coleman advises and represents companies and entrepreneurs with a broad range of business related services. We advise our clients on business law, start-up assistance relating to the formation of an entity and assist with buying or selling a business.
Starting a business requires determination and thorough planning. Law Offices of Kendal Coleman assists business owners in the formation of legally sound business entities and helps entrepreneurs devise business strategies that help them to achieve their goals.
Buying and Selling Businesses
We guide business owners in the multi-stage process of buying and selling a business including:
- Advising on the structure of the transaction
- Negotiation of terms and drafting of the deal memorandum
- Advising sellers on legal strategies to address issues
- Advising buyers on conducting legal due diligence
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the documentation involved in a business transaction.
Preparation and Review of Business Contracts
Our law firm assists business owners to draft, review, and negotiate contracts related to various activities, including:
- Buy/sell agreements
- Lease agreements
- Releases and waivers
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements